Huma Gro® products with Micro Carbon Technology® offer an unsurpassed level of application efficiency, allowing farmers to grow more with less fertilizer input. Growing more with less lowers input costs and maximizes return on investment. It also decreases the amount of N-P-K residues that can negatively impact the environment.
Just how effective are they? The graphic shows the standard efficiencies achieved when specific Huma Gro® liquid products replace conventional fertilizers:
- 1 gallon of Super Nitro® replaces the nitrogen component of 6 gallons of 10-34-0.
- 1 gallon of Super Phos® replaces the phosphorus component of 15 gallons of 10-34-0.
- 1 gallon of Super Potassium® replaces up to 40 gallons of liquid potassium chloride.
And there is more value to be had:
- Ultra-concentrated, low-salt-index liquid formulations mix well with other nutrient solutions, PGRs, and pesticides.
- All products can be foliarly applied, without risk of leaf burn, for immediate nutrient uptake.
- All products can be soil-applied, using any irrigation system, without risk of tie-up. Nutrients remain stable and available in the root zone.
How well do these products work in the field? Here are some examples:
Read the full N-P-K brochure.